The Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Haven

A forum for roleplaying in the World of Darkness

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character sheets

Go down 
2 posters

Should we and can we share the Character Sheet?
I use other sheets, and really don't need any other.
Character sheets Vote_lcap0%Character sheets Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I use them, and would like updates.
Character sheets Vote_lcap100%Character sheets Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Aeodwyn

Aeodwyn

Number of posts : 2997
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Character sheets Empty
PostSubject: Character sheets   Character sheets Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:39 am

I don't know if this is the place for them, but I've kept upgrading my charatcer sheets (as usual) and thought that maybe it's an idea to keep sharing it somehow. (might not be as easy to update all the time though depending on solution)

In any case, are people still using them? Would be interesting to know If Nat is using it, and if Amare is considering using them, cause if it's only me then no worries...

I've added a few things based on what I felt I needed during my chronicles. For instance a field to raise/lower attributes based upon whats happening in the game (with nine players keeping track on who had that +2 strength boost is a pain in the ass.)

I've also rebuilt the Discipline categories for easier reference, also adding some space for player made disciplines, which at leat I will make use of myself, the point being that since they are separated from the Official disciplines, it wont matter to any purists Smile

I also Added some space to fill out about Contacts, Allies, Retainers and the Mentor, to allow some more decent fleshing out
I also automated a few things here and there, the base clans get their appropriate Disciplines now, (though I doubt anybody really needs to look it up by now Wink

Be sure to suggest what method of sharing if you vote to keep them around!
Back to top Go down
Amare
Storyteller
Amare

Number of posts : 16102
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Character sheets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character sheets   Character sheets Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:37 am

I think your sheets are great and would love to get an upgrade Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aeodwyn

Aeodwyn

Number of posts : 2997
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Character sheets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character sheets   Character sheets Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:33 pm

Kan ju säga det att jag jobbar fortfarande på dessa sheets, nu med nyare office paket dessutom.
Open Office skapade tyvärr total kaos och jag håller på att fixa alla småfel som uppkom pga det.

Dessutom försöker jag ha med en mer uttömmade klan/blodlinje och disciplin lista.

Eftersom mina egna kampanjer har en osäker framtid, så kommer jag försöka göra en något fungerande variant och posta, innan det är försent. Efter ett par års spelande av VtM, så kommer jag definitivt pröva på något nytt med undantag för pågående kampanjer, kanske mer Eon, eller liknande.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character sheets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character sheets   Character sheets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character sheets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Haven :: General :: Information-
Jump to: