The Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Haven

A forum for roleplaying in the World of Darkness

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tremere Storyline

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeodwyn

Aeodwyn

Number of posts : 2997
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Tremere Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Tremere Storyline   Tremere Storyline Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:17 pm

So we discussed it and I thought well, perhaps I could put together just a minor story, not something that is too big. Besides it's nice to finish something short once in a while isn't it?

It was discussed recently, and both Nat & Jonas seemed to be agreeing to the concept, the idea then is for the players to act the part of Tremere minions, while I the ST takes the part of the Chantry leader.

Insular, incestous, powerstruggles, and backstabbing galore. You only get to stay on top, if you can stay there.
With that in mind, I will likely play a cruel heartless dictator who loves you all very much.

Nat - In
Jonas - In
Amare - ?

Note that, I will be putting the limitations on which Thaumathurgy rituals are available, and we'll go over the necessary rules before starting.

Estimated playtime. Only one storyline, going over perhaps a few months at most, perhaps just a few weeks depending on posting speed etc.
Back to top Go down
Amare
Storyteller
Amare

Number of posts : 16102
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Tremere Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tremere Storyline   Tremere Storyline Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:26 pm

Well I'd like to be in Very Happy It sounds nice ^^
When will we start. Where will the boundries go and what sort of world are we setting this in? in other words, is it in a near future, now or somewhere in the past?
Back to top Go down
Amare
Storyteller
Amare

Tremere Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tremere Storyline   Tremere Storyline Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:27 pm

Oh and should I make a new thread for this for you?
What would you like to call it?
Back to top Go down
Aeodwyn

Aeodwyn

Tremere Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tremere Storyline   Tremere Storyline Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:57 am

Yes new threads would have to be made, but since this is just an idea so far, I'll need a wee bit more time to put something together. Preferably we could meet up IRL to discuss a few of the finer points, (at least I always prefer to do that) but that's not a necessity.

The Time period could well be earlier than today, since the Tremere was under alot more pressure in it's early years, that would make your situation that much more volatile, however, perhaps the real politics are then forced to take a backseat due to common enemies and such... I think I'll go with late middle ages. a few years into their undead life, when the Tremere are hated, not feared, and the Tzimisce are the magical counterpart trying to cast down the filthy usurpers. (that's you guys)

The Chantry will be based in.... Austria! No not HQ, but close enough, in fact, I think that it stands to reason that for the Chantry to have any kind of surviving chance they need some semblance of cover from higher powers. This then serves to give you leeway enough that the chantry might actually develop some politicking, infighting and backstabbing.

myees.. what else? The leader will be a man with *rolls* oh dear, god just kept on giving didn't he... ah well, let's just say his magic wand is exceptional. Let's see a fitting name.... Fritz? I do hope you understand that the basement is off limits, strange things going on down there.

But Fritz is not alone, a set of ghoul servants keep the mansion in good order, as it should be, Clara the mother of the house, so to speak, and the errand boy Laurentz, followed by the pet dog Adolf, (yes he is a purebreed) It's well known that Adolf is ghouled, and serves as the Chantrys watchdog as much as he likes to think that his job is to be a giant expletive in everyone's life.

But let's move on to your positions in unlife.

You are most studious people, who have at least mastered the art of reading and writing before catching the eye of your respective sires. Furthermore, as per tradition, your sire is in a different chantry, and you have been sent here, since Fritz was tasked with your education. In fact, you all arrived last night! Some of you must be very eager indeed, some perhaps even a bit fearful, as much as you enjoy getting out from under the heel of your former masters, you don't relish the thought of someone else forcing you to jump through hoops all over again, just to clarify who's boss. But alas, c'est la vie.

Abilities: I do urge you to consider that education in this age was hard to come by and even if you are indeed among the elite (most likely at least) you still probably shouldn't have more than a few knowledges/skills/talents at three. (4 or 5 should be attainable now that you have time to do some proper studies, but you still haven't had time to get there.)

Contacts, Allies: are open as you please, but remember, these are purely human characters, and not from within the chantry itself. possibly making them pointless.
Retainers: None
Fame: ? Well certainly, if you please.
Generation: within normal bounds, I should say though that if you are higher than 10 you'll most likely be seen as the runt of the chantry...
Wealth: Yes, but there's not much chance of using it. Bribery within house Tremere does not work with mere coin.

Disciplines: You have had some tutelage under your own sires, just a few years trying to learn the basics, so that when you were sent off, his pride was not injured because everyone thought you were a total waste of time, or worse, that they were unable to teach an actual promising student. Because of this, you've mastered at leat one level of thaumathurgy, and possibly more, but Auspex & Dominate are certainly possible aswell. You should well know though that Thaumathurgy is the principal way of showing aptitude within the Clan and as far as you know within the chantry.

As for new paths well. you'd have to have 2 points in thaumathurgy and then spend your last point in a path so I guess that is possible. Paths available for choice are: Path of Conjuring, Movement of the Mind, The Lure of Flames, Neptune's Might, Spirit Thaumathurgy, Weather Control and Last but not leat Elemental Mastery.

Rituals: You all know two rituals of the first level. None can be from without the Camarilla. (and may I suggest that if you chose mentor or ally backgrounds to keep your sires in your lives, that you pick "Communicate with Kindred Sire")

Well that's that really. do pick suitable names, and prepared to be clueless about alot of things.

Also as last info, you have a room for yourself in the mansion, where are your valuables and affects are stored at your convenience.
Back to top Go down
Amare
Storyteller
Amare

Tremere Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tremere Storyline   Tremere Storyline Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:16 am

Alright I have it! I shall be Bigboobs McSex. I am a prostitute with no knowledge of anything and I'd certainly like to bugger Adolf. <3

kidding XD I'll start looking over what kind of character my character might be. Hrm is it normal fledgeling points?
Back to top Go down
Aeodwyn

Aeodwyn

Tremere Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tremere Storyline   Tremere Storyline Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:04 am

Dark Ages sheet (new abilities)

No ability above 3, you may share points between fields to make characters more realistic.

Haven & Clan set

If you pick an extra path, your sire knew it, but that does not guarantee that someone can continue to teach it to you at your new home

About Paths...

Everyone starts with Path of blood, and the way it works is that you need to be one level higher in your primary path, up until mastery level (at which point secondary paths may also be raised to five of course) You can have as many secondary paths as you like however.

Last edited by Aeodwyn on Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amare
Storyteller
Amare

Tremere Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tremere Storyline   Tremere Storyline Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:29 am

Righto is there any possiblility that you could send me a dark ages sheet?

Btw I set up the threads Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aeodwyn

Aeodwyn

Tremere Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tremere Storyline   Tremere Storyline Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:54 pm

Sent mail, but I made an oopsie so I had to correct it. I thoguth I might aswell update here aswell.

For ease of use we'll use the second edition of dark ages, which means new sheet and everything. Here below as written in mail

Ny Talent
Legerdemain istf Streetwise

Nya Skills
Archery istf Firearms
Commerce istf Security
Ride istf Drive

Nya Knowledges
Hearth Wisdom istf Computer
Seneschal istf Finance
Theology istf Science
Back to top Go down
Amare
Storyteller
Amare

Tremere Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tremere Storyline   Tremere Storyline Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:55 am

I haven't got the mail T^T
Back to top Go down
Aeodwyn

Aeodwyn

Tremere Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tremere Storyline   Tremere Storyline Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:25 pm

Your gaymail account?
Back to top Go down
Aeodwyn

Aeodwyn

Tremere Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tremere Storyline   Tremere Storyline Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:11 pm

If'n you have the 2002 edition you should be fine, because it has everything needed inside.

Still the main difference from a normal vampire have already been mentioned here. See above for the new abilities, most of them self explanatory.

Since I'm way too lazy to double check the timeline for every single detail I'll just decide what has and has not happened so far.

* Sabbat is active and raging, Tzimisce and Lasombra are the most prominent leaders, but Brujah are still common, the Anarch have not yet borken off, but are just about to do so (in a very long time perspective)

* Followers of Set see clan info, but yes they are alive and well.

* Assamite see clan info, just laid the smackdown on Baali, but still suffers the curse whereby they are addicted to blood. Reputed killers and diablerists, and having an active sorcerer cast in the middle east.

* Ravnos see clan info. Nothing special about them, except them being special... as usual.

* Camarilla is hard beset upon from both Sabbat and the Inquisition. The standard clans are members, although Gangrels and Brujah are still mostly just doing their own thing, but not quite enough to be called independent.

* Inquisition is alive and active, but the glory days are over, and most of the primary casualties are now just a footnote in history, the dread memory however makes most princes and Kindred in general go out of their way to make sure it does not happen again.

Clans & Bloodlines

* Assamite cursed by the Baali clan to have a lust for Kindred blood, and reputed killers. They have a stronghold in the middle east, and have sorcerous powers within the clan.

* Assamite Antitribu, the ones who joined the Sabbat are just as lethal as their kin, but don't really play along with their rules. The only real issue is between the two of them, outsiders can make almost no distinction.

* Brujah the rabble clan have fallen from their formerly lofty perch, and are still very much indisarray, the Brujah are to many down for the count, and yet they refuse to die off. Some roam with Camarilla pack, some with Sabbat packs, and some still just wander on their own. The clan is too disorganized to be considered splintered into Antitrubu and main clan.

* Followers of Set are active in Egypt and try to work their dark magics everywhere they can. Nothing new here, they've been doing so for thousands of years already. Still they have enough enemies not to be able to grow much, but they certainly do not appear weak.

* Children of the Light are the opposing force to the Setites who follow Osiris who once fought against the Egyptian god, and they have been the prime source of stagnation in the Setite campaigns, still very few even know of them, certainly you guys don't unless I say so.

* Cappadocian clan is alive and well? ;D Jokes aside, they are scrambling along, with their fascination with death. They are in no one's way and seem to go on with their lies as they please. they have for the last century been working together with the Nigrimancy family Giovanni from Italy, to bolster their powers over the undead, so far it seems like a wise decision.

* Nagaraja the flesh eaters exists, but only nominally, and they are secretive as always.

* Lamia, are alive and doing fine, the worshippers of Lilith are an active part of their parent clan the Cappadocians, and are active in certain parts of the world, still they are small enough to avoid becoming common knowledge.

* The Gangrel are much the wild creatures of the night, travelling as they please and are only nominally part of the Camarilla. The fact that both Tzimisce and Tremere use them as their favourite experiment playthings make them unwilling to come into either fold, and they have all the reason they need to rage free. They have suffere hard during the inquisiton and the wars, but keep pushing.

* Gangrel Antitribu Some have joined the Sabbat to fight back at the hated Tremere or simply because of a greater sense of freedom.

* Lasombra the leaders of the Sabbat, hailing from royal bloodlines of spain and Italy, are proud of their tearing down the clans leader and leading the revolt against the dreadful antediluvians. They are actively waging war on Camarilla.

* Lasombra Antitribu, those few who remain loyal to the now diablerized Antediluvian, keeping the moral high ground to the now majority main clan remains a dent in the Lasombra reputation who put much pride in the fact that they killed off all the elders, trouble is, the elders don't die that easily and some still remain, not quite sure where they fit in right now, since it was not long ago since the power shift happened.

* Malkavians part of the Camarilla high clans, and well respected although this strange malady of madness seems to be spreading among the clan members, it is officially known that Malkavians are crazy, but at the same time it is such a recent event that they are still considered 'nobility' in kindred society.

* Malkavian antitríbu are those few malkavians whose madness drove them away from the stable Camarilla trappings, becuase only the rage machine that is Sabbat can possibly hope to fit them in, (but if you ask them, they don't really know if these lunatics eer will fit in anywhere)

* Daughters of Cacophony are active here and there, and not very numerous. They have yet to cull their males from the herd, and very little is known about them, in fact, as a bloodline they are still quite new.

* Nosferatu, ever the informatio brokers, and tragcally paranoid because not only of he inquisition, but also because of the dangers of the old blood, Nosferatu more than most, know why Camarilla is a wise choice since the Antediluvian wrath must be avoided at all costs.

* Nicktu, the true 'Nosferatu' Clan, which is now less in numbers, but are working deeper underground than even Nosferatu do, noone except privvy elders, and the Nosferatu themselves know about these monsters. The Nicktu are hunting Nosferatu far and wide, with the goal of eradicating them once and for all, to free their antediluvian of the ugly curse.

* Nosferatu antitribu some of them take part in the Sabbat, thinking perhaps that a more militant apporach will be useful agsint nicktu. It should be said that Nosferatu tend to be lojal between main clan and the antitribu when it comes to Nicktu and information sharing.

* Ravnos, the wanderers of the Indian Peninsula, have long be rumored to have mystical abilities which made them able to survive agsint the strange Kuei jin. Alongside with Children of Osiris they represent the mystical powers from the east, and are rare to seek, but are at least know officially, and almost universally unwelcome.

* Ravnos Antitribu, a vague distinction, but a few numbers have cropped up within Sabbat, seeming to get along with the few Gangreal antitribu who did the same thing.

* Toreador , the masterminds behind the Masquerade, are still working out thew fine details, but the plan is pretty much under way, but until there is a uniform practice, each prince are held to keep their own privacy and kingdom. Toreadors are well established and are doing well, despite the renaissance being so far off.

* Toreador antitribu, the debauched counsins of the main clan, who could fit in nowhere else. much like the main clan, they seem to provide very little in terms of martial power, but still are a welcome addition, so apparently beauty is as popular in the Sabbat as in the Camarilla...

* Tremere, thats you guys, the horrbile house Tremere with their hermetic magic who stole vampire vitae to turn themselves, making enemies along the way like gehenna was around the corner. The Camarilla take you in becuase you are a veritable powerhouse, and frankly they need you. Your days of being hounded and weak are beginning to turn as you have found new footholds in various regions. still the war is still raging. The smear campaign and hunt of the Salubri Clan are underway. THe gangrel who have been taken in for creation of Gargoyles have a huge chip on the shoulder.. etc... wow you really are a bunch of assholes you know that?

* Gargoyles, created by mixing Gangrels, Tzimisce and blood magic, these servants are the main tool in the fight against Tzimsce and other threats against the Tremere, the Gargoyles seem like the perfect weapon so far.

* Tremere antitribu, as much as the main house are bad, these idiots surpass Baali in their dealings with demons, effetively cut off from the main branch thaumathurgy they lead the research in dark thaumathurgy, hunted with abandon by the main clan, and all are branded by Tremre himself, to be slain on sight by any clan members. Still The Sabbat likes them, although they have acutally forbidden them from trafficing with demons, (but bans never stopped Tremere vampires)

* Baali, the infernalists are demon worshippers and have been hard set upon by the inquisition, now also lost after their lost war against the Assamites, they hae given much to the demons only to come out losing, and seems to be on their way out of history, still, they just wont die. While Ravnos are universally unwelcome, these are universally hated.

* Tzimisce, once undisputed rulers of Easter europe, they have most reason to hate Tremere, who are now their Nemesis, both clans are well versed in the arts of magic, but while the Tzimisce holds feudal kingdoms and spirit magic, times are beginning to change...

* Old Clan Tzimisce, those independent Tzimisce who are jsut too set in their ways to take part in these new trendy 'sect' things... They are old and powerful, and usually so far displaced from current events that they are nobody's enemy, but a serious power nonetheless.

* Ventrue the leaders of the Camarilla, the knights, and princes of the cilivized world leading the moral highground, and standing as an example to all. indeed, there is very little bad to say about them, but for the fact that they are powermongers and warleaders, and perhaps a but too blue blooded for their own good, more than a few vampired feel an unnecesary amount of disdain coming from these 'benign' rulers.

* Ventrue antitribu, those few who joined Sabbat must hav good reason, because the Sabbat are loathe to trust any Venture, still the fact that they remain and make their peace with their lot in life, makes them by no means the black sheep in the family. Just a bit outstanding.
Back to top Go down
Aeodwyn

Aeodwyn

Tremere Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tremere Storyline   Tremere Storyline Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:53 pm

Helping out Jonas with his chaacter tonight (he's already started cheating).

So I asked him if he wanted to play a character whose sire is the same as yours, and make now the same offer to you two.

Jonas declined the offer, so I'll grant that wish, but if Nat and Amare wish it, they may effectively be siblings. You can roll dice who's the eldest if you wish. If one of you wishes for this to be otherwise, then we just ignore it.

Back to top Go down
Aeodwyn

Aeodwyn

Tremere Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tremere Storyline   Tremere Storyline Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:53 pm

It seems it slipped me by that Dark Ages usually have different points, these will NOT be used however. So it's the very normal standard point we use except for the previously mentioned changes.

Also there seems to be a commonality to have more paths than humanity during the dark ages, so, I'll grant use of them, but I'll forewarn you that humanity is the expected road. First of all you are young vamps, secondly, your sires sent you knowing full well that whatever they put in your head goes on record. So if you're totally messed up either your sie has some idea behind it or you are master con artists.
Back to top Go down
Aeodwyn

Aeodwyn

Tremere Storyline Empty
PostSubject: FINAL POST   Tremere Storyline Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:06 pm

CHANTRY

You have a room for yourself in the mansion, where are your valuables and affects are stored at your convenience.
Fritz Master
Clara housemother Ghoul
Laurentz Errand boy Ghoul
Adolf German Shepard Ghoul

CHARACTER CREATION

You are most studious people, who have at least mastered the art of reading and writing before catching the eye of your respective sires. Furthermore, as per tradition, your sire is in a different chantry, and you have been sent here, since Fritz was tasked with your education. In fact, you all arrive tonight! Some of you must be very eager indeed, some perhaps even a bit fearful, as much as you enjoy getting out from under the heel of your former masters, you don't relish the thought of someone else forcing you to jump through hoops all over again, just to clarify who's boss. But alas, c'est la vie.

Abilities: I do urge you to consider that education in this age was hard to come by and even if you are indeed among the elite (most likely at least) you still probably shouldn't have more than a few knowledges/skills/talents at three. (4 or 5 should be attainable now that you have time to do some proper studies, but you still haven't had time to get there.)

Contacts, Allies: are open as you please, but remember, these are purely human characters, and not from within the chantry itself. possibly making them pointless.
Retainers: None
Fame: ? Well certainly, if you please.
Generation: 8-13, I should say though that if you are higher than 10 you'll most likely be seen as the runt of the chantry...
Wealth: Yes, but there's not much chance of using it. Bribery within house Tremere does not work with mere coin.

Disciplines: You have had some tutelage under your own sires, just a few years trying to learn the basics, so that when you were sent off, his pride was not injured because everyone thought you were a total waste of time, or worse, that they were unable to teach an actual promising student. Because of this, you've mastered at leat one level of thaumathurgy, and possibly more, but Auspex & Dominate are certainly possible aswell. You should well know though that Thaumathurgy is the principal way of showing aptitude within the Clan and as far as you know within the chantry.

As for new paths well. you'd have to have 2 points in thaumathurgy and then spend your last point in a path so I guess that is possible. Paths available for choice are: Path of Conjuring, Movement of the Mind, The Lure of Flames, Neptune's Might, Spirit Thaumathurgy, Weather Control and Last but not leat Elemental Mastery.

Rituals: You all know two rituals of the first level. None can be from without the Camarilla. (and may I suggest that if you chose mentor or ally backgrounds to keep your sires in your lives, that you pick "Communicate with Kindred Sire")

Well that's that really. do pick suitable names, and prepared to be clueless about alot of things.

DARK AGES CHANGES & NEWS

More paths than humanity are common during the dark ages, so, I'll grant use of these new ones, but I'll forewarn you that humanity is the expected road. First of all you are young vamps, secondly, your sires sent you knowing full well that whatever they put in your head goes on record. So if you're totally messed up either your sie has some idea behind it or you are master con artists.

* The Road of the Beast (Via Bestiae), which embraces the Beast.
* The Road of Heaven (Via Caeli), which teaches that vampires are a apart of God's plan and must act accordingly.
* The Road of Humanity (Via Humanitatis), which teaches that vampires are akin to humans in mind and soul.
* The Road of Kings (Via Regalis), which focuses on the aquisition of power.
* The Road of Sin (Via Peccati), which teaches that vampires should give into their nature as damned beings.

Note: there are other roads, but they are clan specific and not available to you.

Talents
Legerdemain istf Streetwise - Effectively dark ages response to Security. no fancy gadgets makes this a talent rather than a skill, which also means that you can attempt it (usually DEX) without penalty

Skills
Archery istf Firearms - This makes perfect sense I think. No guns exist yet
Commerce istf Security - Commerce is exactly what you'd expect form the name, tha ability to handle everyday commerce needs, which during the dark ages is much more difficult than going to a supermarket and juts pick things up.
Ride istf Drive - Another perfectly sensible switch. Horses are the main way of travel, if the distance by foot is too far.

Knowledges
Hearth Wisdom istf Computer - This entails common knowledge. Both Wisdoms and Occult facts. It is unique as knowledge in that you may actually roll it even if you have no points in it, but at +2 difficulty.
Seneschal istf Finance - like Finance in almost every respect, considering there is no stock market, and all you can do is manage companies and estates.
Theology istf Science - Swap your blue ray players for crucifixes and your microwaves for miracles! THis one makes no sense, and yet in a way it does.

TIMELINE

* Sabbat is active and raging, Tzimisce and Lasombra are the most prominent leaders, but Brujah are still common, the Anarch have not yet borken off, but are just about to do so (in a very long time perspective)

* Followers of Set see clan info, but yes they are alive and well.

* Assamite see clan info, just laid the smackdown on Baali, but still suffers the curse whereby they are addicted to blood. Reputed killers and diablerists, and having an active sorcerer cast in the middle east.

* Ravnos see clan info. Nothing special about them, except them being special... as usual.

* Camarilla is hard beset upon from both Sabbat and the Inquisition. The standard clans are members, although Gangrels and Brujah are still mostly just doing their own thing, but not quite enough to be called independent.

* Inquisition is alive and active, but the glory days are over, and most of the primary casualties are now just a footnote in history, the dread memory however makes most princes and Kindred in general go out of their way to make sure it does not happen again.

Clans & Bloodlines

* Assamite cursed by the Baali clan to have a lust for Kindred blood, and reputed killers. They have a stronghold in the middle east, and have sorcerous powers within the clan.

* Assamite Antitribu, the ones who joined the Sabbat are just as lethal as their kin, but don't really play along with their rules. The only real issue is between the two of them, outsiders can make almost no distinction.

* Brujah the rabble clan have fallen from their formerly lofty perch, and are still very much indisarray, the Brujah are to many down for the count, and yet they refuse to die off. Some roam with Camarilla pack, some with Sabbat packs, and some still just wander on their own. The clan is too disorganized to be considered splintered into Antitrubu and main clan.

* Followers of Set are active in Egypt and try to work their dark magics everywhere they can. Nothing new here, they've been doing so for thousands of years already. Still they have enough enemies not to be able to grow much, but they certainly do not appear weak.

* Children of the Light are the opposing force to the Setites who follow Osiris who once fought against the Egyptian god, and they have been the prime source of stagnation in the Setite campaigns, still very few even know of them, certainly you guys don't unless I say so.

* Cappadocian clan is alive and well? ;D Jokes aside, they are scrambling along, with their fascination with death. They are in no one's way and seem to go on with their lies as they please. they have for the last century been working together with the Nigrimancy family Giovanni from Italy, to bolster their powers over the undead, so far it seems like a wise decision.

* Nagaraja the flesh eaters exists, but only nominally, and they are secretive as always.

* Lamia, are alive and doing fine, the worshippers of Lilith are an active part of their parent clan the Cappadocians, and are active in certain parts of the world, still they are small enough to avoid becoming common knowledge.

* The Gangrel are much the wild creatures of the night, travelling as they please and are only nominally part of the Camarilla. The fact that both Tzimisce and Tremere use them as their favourite experiment playthings make them unwilling to come into either fold, and they have all the reason they need to rage free. They have suffere hard during the inquisiton and the wars, but keep pushing.

* Gangrel Antitribu Some have joined the Sabbat to fight back at the hated Tremere or simply because of a greater sense of freedom.

* Lasombra the leaders of the Sabbat, hailing from royal bloodlines of spain and Italy, are proud of their tearing down the clans leader and leading the revolt against the dreadful antediluvians. They are actively waging war on Camarilla.

* Lasombra Antitribu, those few who remain loyal to the now diablerized Antediluvian, keeping the moral high ground to the now majority main clan remains a dent in the Lasombra reputation who put much pride in the fact that they killed off all the elders, trouble is, the elders don't die that easily and some still remain, not quite sure where they fit in right now, since it was not long ago since the power shift happened.

* Malkavians part of the Camarilla high clans, and well respected although this strange malady of madness seems to be spreading among the clan members, it is officially known that Malkavians are crazy, but at the same time it is such a recent event that they are still considered 'nobility' in kindred society.

* Malkavian antitríbu are those few malkavians whose madness drove them away from the stable Camarilla trappings, becuase only the rage machine that is Sabbat can possibly hope to fit them in, (but if you ask them, they don't really know if these lunatics eer will fit in anywhere)

* Daughters of Cacophony are active here and there, and not very numerous. They have yet to cull their males from the herd, and very little is known about them, in fact, as a bloodline they are still quite new.

* Nosferatu, ever the informatio brokers, and tragcally paranoid because not only of he inquisition, but also because of the dangers of the old blood, Nosferatu more than most, know why Camarilla is a wise choice since the Antediluvian wrath must be avoided at all costs.

* Nicktu, the true 'Nosferatu' Clan, which is now less in numbers, but are working deeper underground than even Nosferatu do, noone except privvy elders, and the Nosferatu themselves know about these monsters. The Nicktu are hunting Nosferatu far and wide, with the goal of eradicating them once and for all, to free their antediluvian of the ugly curse.

* Nosferatu antitribu some of them take part in the Sabbat, thinking perhaps that a more militant apporach will be useful agsint nicktu. It should be said that Nosferatu tend to be lojal between main clan and the antitribu when it comes to Nicktu and information sharing.

* Ravnos, the wanderers of the Indian Peninsula, have long be rumored to have mystical abilities which made them able to survive agsint the strange Kuei jin. Alongside with Children of Osiris they represent the mystical powers from the east, and are rare to seek, but are at least know officially, and almost universally unwelcome.

* Ravnos Antitribu, a vague distinction, but a few numbers have cropped up within Sabbat, seeming to get along with the few Gangreal antitribu who did the same thing.

* Toreador , the masterminds behind the Masquerade, are still working out thew fine details, but the plan is pretty much under way, but until there is a uniform practice, each prince are held to keep their own privacy and kingdom. Toreadors are well established and are doing well, despite the renaissance being so far off.

* Toreador antitribu, the debauched counsins of the main clan, who could fit in nowhere else. much like the main clan, they seem to provide very little in terms of martial power, but still are a welcome addition, so apparently beauty is as popular in the Sabbat as in the Camarilla...

* Tremere, thats you guys, the horrbile house Tremere with their hermetic magic who stole vampire vitae to turn themselves, making enemies along the way like gehenna was around the corner. The Camarilla take you in becuase you are a veritable powerhouse, and frankly they need you. Your days of being hounded and weak are beginning to turn as you have found new footholds in various regions. still the war is still raging. The smear campaign and hunt of the Salubri Clan are underway. THe gangrel who have been taken in for creation of Gargoyles have a huge chip on the shoulder.. etc... wow you really are a bunch of assholes you know that?

* Gargoyles, created by mixing Gangrels, Tzimisce and blood magic, these servants are the main tool in the fight against Tzimsce and other threats against the Tremere, the Gargoyles seem like the perfect weapon so far.

* Tremere antitribu, as much as the main house are bad, these idiots surpass Baali in their dealings with demons, effetively cut off from the main branch thaumathurgy they lead the research in dark thaumathurgy, hunted with abandon by the main clan, and all are branded by Tremre himself, to be slain on sight by any clan members. Still The Sabbat likes them, although they have acutally forbidden them from trafficing with demons, (but bans never stopped Tremere vampires)

* Baali, the infernalists are demon worshippers and have been hard set upon by the inquisition, now also lost after their lost war against the Assamites, they hae given much to the demons only to come out losing, and seems to be on their way out of history, still, they just wont die. While Ravnos are universally unwelcome, these are universally hated.

* Tzimisce, once undisputed rulers of Easter europe, they have most reason to hate Tremere, who are now their Nemesis, both clans are well versed in the arts of magic, but while the Tzimisce holds feudal kingdoms and spirit magic, times are beginning to change...

* Old Clan Tzimisce, those independent Tzimisce who are jsut too set in their ways to take part in these new trendy 'sect' things... They are old and powerful, and usually so far displaced from current events that they are nobody's enemy, but a serious power nonetheless.

* Ventrue the leaders of the Camarilla, the knights, and princes of the cilivized world leading the moral highground, and standing as an example to all. indeed, there is very little bad to say about them, but for the fact that they are powermongers and warleaders, and perhaps a but too blue blooded for their own good, more than a few vampired feel an unnecesary amount of disdain coming from these 'benign' rulers.

* Ventrue antitribu, those few who joined Sabbat must hav good reason, because the Sabbat are loathe to trust any Venture, still the fact that they remain and make their peace with their lot in life, makes them by no means the black sheep in the family. Just a bit outstanding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tremere Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tremere Storyline   Tremere Storyline Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tremere Storyline
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Haven :: Elysium :: Upcoming chronicles-
Jump to: